There are numerous treatments that promise to eliminate dark circles and bags completely. Discover the best homemade recipes, natural and simple that you can put into practice right now.
Some people are more likely than others to have dark circles or puffiness in their eyes. Generally, fatigue, lack of sleep or stress favor the appearance of these marks under the eyes that make us see añosos and given less . However, over time, the bags begin to store fat, fluid and an inflammation occurs. In turn, the coloration of dark circles becomes accentuated and become more noticeable. To eliminate dark circles and bags is very important to combat them on time.
Other factors that may predispose its development are genetic factors, allergies, sequelae or side effects due to the consumption of certain drugs. When this problem is not treated early, the only way to eliminate dark circles and bags is through a small surgery , risks running back to develop them in the future. If you do not present a severe, chronic or recent problem, you can treat them with homemade recipes much more effective than any industrial cosmetic treatment.
Here we present the best remedies with healthy ingredients and very simple to get. In addition to economic, these remedies have no side effects so they can be practiced by anyone, with any skin type (dry, oily or combination).
Natural treatments to remove dark circles and bags quickly.
If you had a night of partying, study or insomnia and the next day you need to see dazzling, we present some super express treatments that you can carry out during the morning and combat eye puffiness.
With sweet potato
The potato starch has has bleaching properties to the skin. Besides this vegetable it is excellent for fighting inflammation and moisturize the skin , as their water content is very high. To remove dark circles and bags , cut potato slices 1.5 cm thick and place in refrigerator 10 minutes. Then, apply directly on the eyelids and bags, let it act for 15 minutes.
The treatments we have seen so many times in the movies are true. Cucumber has anti – inflammatory properties that work very well topically . To do this, cut cucumber slices 0.5 cm thick. Place them over your eyes until they warm, then change them into new slices. Do this for 20 minutes and you will immediately notice the difference.
With green tea
Green tea prevents fluid retention , so drink it daily promotes the elimination of toxins and prevents inflammation throughout the body. Drink two cups of green tea daily , one in the morning and one at night.
To take advantage of the antioxidants of this infusion and remove dark circles and eye bags, you can also moisturize two green tea bags with a little hot water. When they warm, remove some of the excess water and apply the sachets directly over the eyes.
With cow or goat’s milk
Place the milk in the refrigerator. When cool, soak two cotton circles and place them directly on eyelids and pouches. Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. You’ll see that this trick to remove dark circles and bags is one of the easiest and effective!
Apples help relax the muscles , so that will be a great help if you are tired and tense face after a long day. Place an apple in the refrigerator, when it is very cold, lick it together with a tablespoon of oats until it forms a thick paste. Cover your entire face with it, even the circumference of the eyes, and let it act for 15 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of cold water.
- If you are prone to suffer from puffiness and dark circles person, seeking rest well and sleep quality care . Fatigue is the number one cause to develop this problem early. If you can not relax and rest, you will never be able to remove dark circles and bags.
- Avoid anything that promotes fluid retention such as physical inactivity and consumption of salt.
- Try to drink two liters of water a day . A well-hydrated body releases toxins easily, prevents fluid retention and improves skin health. This will help eliminate dark circles and bags quickly.
- Consume abundant diuretic foods such as asparagus, green tea, etc.
- Take care of your face skin with moisturizers and protect it from damage by sun exposure.
- Avoid the habit of rubbing the eyes continuously. Many people do it on repeated occasions every day and they do not know it. This habit irritates and damages the delicate tissues around the eye and interferes with treatment if you want to eliminate dark circles and bags .
- Do not abuse the cosmetics since some bodies may respond negatively to that causing inflammation around the eyes.