When you have scars, your self-esteem can be affected, especially if the scars are in an area not easily hidden by clothing. Although facial scars often cause the most problems for self-confidence, any visible scar can make a person self-conscious.
However, you do not have to let your scars affect your self-confidence. There are several treatment options available for reducing the appearance of scars.
A healthy body image leads to a healthy self-esteem and self-confidence. However, the opposite is also true. An unhealthy body image often contributes to low-self esteem, a negative self-worth and a lack of confidence. Often, scars cause a person to have a negative body image.
If you have visible scars on the body and they make you feel weird and bad, you can try our recipe that is natural.
Also you might say that you can remove scars by regular meds and creams, surgeries, lotions, creams, ointments, and more, but natural is always the best.
They can have a good effect but they cost a lot and have side effects too. With natural items, you remove scars and have no side effects of them.
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw organic honey
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
How to Use:
- Get a small pan and put it on the stove for medium, and melt the coconut oil first.
- Add the lavender and olive oil, honey and mix.
- After about 5 minutes, remove the pan from the stove and set aside to cool.
- When cool, refrigerate for 20 min. then the cream is done.
- Place it in a jar and use it daily.