White hair is typically the result of the inability of the body to produce melanin, which is a constituent of the hair follicles. This means that when the production of melanin is inhibited, the hair begins to alter its color.
Many of us when we get older will experience this to some extent.
The good news is that you can restore your hair to it’s natural color. Below is an effective natural method that will bring the natural color of your hair.
Part 1: Potato Rind and Oil Hair Paste
- Take 5-6 medium organic potatoes and peel them
- Put the rinds in a pan with two cups of water.
- Reduce the heat on low after the water has warmed up leave the pan and boil the solution for another 15-20 minutes. Then remove the pan from the stove.
- Wait to cool down and use a big bowl to strain the water and remove the rinds.
- Store the water in a glass bottle and close the bottle hermetically.
- You can add few drops of essential oils like rosemary or lavender oil for better smell.
- Wash your air as usually with shampoo and conditioner. Gray hair needs to be hydrated because normally is drier.
- Use the potato rind water to apply onto your hair by massaging. Careful do not rinse the hair.
- Dry and brush your hair as normally you do.
- Repeat the treatment every day or 2-3 times a week for couple months.
- The results are not visible after the first treatments so please be patient.
Here’s the second part to the remedy, now you need to address the problem from within through nutrition, just follow the instructions below…
Part 2: Honey Garlic Mixture
- 3 cloves organic garlic
- 1 kg raw organic honey
- 4 organic lemons (unpeeled)
- 200 ml organic flaxseed oil
- Cut the garlic and lemons into slices.
- Add the honey and flaxseed.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Keep the remedy in a glass jar and store it in the fridge.
How to Use:
Eat 1 tablespoon before a meal, twice a day (e.g. breakfast and dinner)